Friday, April 5, 2013

The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge:Day 5

Spark is giving me AMAZING energy levels!
We're on day 5 of the challenge and I am feeling so awesome! The biggest difference for me has been my energy levels. I used to have this daily roller coaster with my energy going from low when I woke up, to high after my coffee, to low after lunch. And now Spark has seemed to really help even-out my energy level throughout the day. I am feeling more focused at work and no longer having that afternoon "I Can't Concentrate" feeling.

I am really starting to get curious to know if I am losing weight and inches too. Just the increased energy I am having is enough for me to say this cleanse is a success but if I end up losing a few lbs and/or inches that would make it an even better success.

But don't take my word for it ...



Lindsay's Day

Food: Kashi cereal. Salad with rice, black beans, sauteed peppers & onions, corn, avocado, and tomato salsa. Turkey brat. Salad. Asparagus.

Energy Level: Awesome! I cannot explain what a difference there is with energy levels throughout the day! Consistent verses rise & fall.

Exercise: Rest day. Although, I walked to the park with my sister-in- law, my niece, and Micah.

Success: Energy, energy, and more energy!

Challenge: Friday nights are usually pizza & beer nights at our house. So I'm missing my pizza and Coors Light, but the weather tonight and the walk to the park helped to distract me :)

John's Day

Food: Raisin Bran. A couple handfuls of unsalted peanuts. Carrots. An apple. Ham, pepperjack cheese on wheat with lettuce & tomato. Carrots. Naked fruit smoothie. Fat free yogurt. Turkey brat. Salad. Asparagus.

Energy Levels: Slowly getting better. This is still John's biggest struggle - maintaining consistent energy.

Exercise: Weights (abs) Cardio - 2.5 on elliptical in 22 minutes (John told me to put the time! ;)

Success: Overcoming his cravings for coffee.

Challenge: Really craved coffee today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment