Friday, August 27, 2010

My Second Grader

Today my little boy starts 2nd grade! 



This morning I got my little man up, dressed, and fed him a good breakfast. Well, cereal, but that counts, right? Then it was off to the bus stop. Doesn't he look handsome? I am so proud of him! He has grown up into such a polite, kind, and respectful little man. 



It's hard for me to believe he is eight years old. It seems like yesterday he was just a little tiny baby that I would cuddle and rock. I love that kid so very much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie!

Tutus and Tantrumns said...

so cute! Happy First Day of School! Hope he has a wonderful year!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome fella! Hope his 1st day back is awesome!!

~Catherine (@impassionedcat)

Julie S. said...

Hope he has a great first day back!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Everyone! His day should be wrapping up here soon. I'm excited to see how his day went! :)

Mommy Moment said...

Oh, you made me tear up! My little one starts school in a few weeks - They grow up TOO fast!

Jody

Kimberly said...

He's so adorable! I hope it went well for him!!

Post a Comment