Friday, August 13, 2010

Verseo Back to School Stress-Free Gift Bag

And the winner is.... Jess over at StraightTalkJess You can congratulate her on Twitter @Jessesco

So I'm a genius who just found a random number generator at Random.org - (If you look to the bottom left sidebar you will see the pretty widget I made!) Yeah, well this will save me boatloads of time tearing up little pieces of paper and letting one of my kids draw the winner out of a hat... Lol Seriously though...

Anywhooo........... The random number generator picked lucky #8!!!! I want to figure out how to post a little pic of the random number generator with the winners number on it, but for some reason I can save it as a pic to upload... If you know how to do this please let me know! =)

Congratulations to our winner and a big THANK YOU to Verseo for sponsoring this giveaway. You could still win one of these fabulous Back to School Stress-Free Gift Backs at Verseo.com 8/15 - 9/15 - click here for more information

1 comments:

Mary with Verseo said...

Congratulations random#8! ;) You're seriously going to love your little stress-free package from Verseo. Thanks so much Lindsay for a great promotion and for all the Verseo mentions, you have been one of the best blog promoters and we truly appreciate it! Lindsay will get us random#8's info and we'll send out prize right away. Happy Friday!

Post a Comment